“Everyone I know has something by ORS™ in their product stash,” says Myleik Teele, CEO of curlBOX. “These products are so popular for a reason–they simply work! In fact, we’re letting subscribers know that this will be a very popular box with friends and family who’ll be asking to ‘borrow’ their faves!” In addition to the shampoos, conditioners and styling products, ORS™ is also known for their treatment packs, which deliver intensive conditioning to hair in pre-measured portions.
This month’s assortment of ORS™ Olive Oil products include:
• Sulfate-Free Shampoo, a new low-lather gentle cleanser that includes rosemary for scalp stimulation;
• Creamy Aloe Shampoo, a rich shampoo that bathes hair in olive oil, aloe vera, panthenol and lecithin to infuse maximum moisture to the hair;
• Smooth N Hold Pudding, the ideal twisting product with lots of slip that dries fast, giving amazing elongation and definition;
• Edge Control Gel, a smoothing gel with firm hold that adds the finishing touch to natural styles;
• Nourishing Sheen Spray, great for wearers of extension braids and twists for added shine and scalp moisturizing;
• Replenishing Pak, the antidote to dry hair thanks to olive oil, marine proteins and sweet orange oil;
• Incredibly Rich Moisturizing Hair Lotion, a rich hairdress perfect for both naturally curly and straight styles;
• Heat Protection Serum, a protective serum that aids in straightening hair while protecting against heat damage from blow-drying, straightening and curling; and
• Hair Mayonnaise, the quintessential conditioner that’s enriched with whole egg protein, olive oil, soybeans, safflower oil, wheat germ oil and nettle for deluxe conditioning.
For November, curlBOX asks its 198,100 Instagram followers; 89,600 Facebook fans and 17,500 Twitter followers to showcase their “Simply Excellent” styles via #NovembercurlBOX. To request an interview with Myleik Teele or for more information on curlBOX, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.