Angela Bassett’s daughter, oops, we mean Keke Palmer gives us life every time she decides to hit up the Gram. We know she is either going to be killing it with her couture or banging with a new hair look. Right now the talented triple threat is giving Ariel a run for her money. The Keke Palmer fiery red hair is so hot you think you may scorch a finger if you double tap her pic!
Hair Crush: Keke Palmer Fiery Red Hair With 5 Unbeatable Tips!
Are you feeling our latest hair crush? We love it because it is bold and completely sassy! The color red is full of passion, confidence, fearlessly and allurement. If you have a personality with a little bit of bite or je ne sais quoi then red hair could do you some justice.
Keke’s take on fiery red hair has included really short strands and a longer length version. Although we adore Palmer with her short cuts we are definitely feeling the longer hair and red tint. Plus, the full bangs give the overall look a chic, modern vibe. Keke looks like she could take Black Widow’s place in the Avengers and never miss a beat! ‘
Style Seen: Work it Keke! Palmer hit us with some of that fierce black on black couture. She wore Ben Taverniti Unravel pants, Alix top and Chiara Ferragni Collection heels.
Keke Palmer Fiery Red Hair – 5 Unbeatable Tips!
- Unfortunately, red tends to fade and fast. Use pomegranate or cherry juice as a wash in order to enhance red tones. The juices produce a nice “stain” keeping the hair color more vibrant.
- Stylists rule of thumb with red hair color is that the darker your skin tone the darker the red hue should be. If a garment in a particular red tint does not look right on your skin tone most likely neither would it on your strands. When choosing the proper red shade try going to a beauty supply store first and try on various red wigs. That way you can see yourself in the right color before any chemicals touch your hair.
- When cleansing red strands use cold water instead of hot water if you can stand it. Hot water will encourage red dye to slip right out. So then, get use to bundling up after showers!
- Save your dye job from being ruined from tap water! Water from the tap can be a little harsh on strands due to some of the minerals that have seeped their way in over time. Try adding a few drops of vinegar to your final rinse. The vinegar will aid in dissolving the calcium from the tap as well as lock the cuticles thus enhancing shine.
- Also save your color from fading caused by heat styling tools. Keep all heat styling to a minimum and if you absolutely must use a dryer, curler or flat iron always apply a heat protector product first.
Thoughts on Hair Crush: Keke Palmer Fiery Red Hair With 5 Unbeatable Tips? Talk all things celebrity as well as hair with us by dropping a comment like its hot down low. Or hit us up on our Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr or tweet us @1966magazine.