It is that time of the year when flowers are blooming, the sun is shining, and love is in the air!
Whether you are the bride, a bridesmaid, or a guest, your nails deserve to feel the love. What better way to celebrate the upcoming wedding season than to sport the latest fashion trend – decadent nails.
At MARS the Salon, located in West Hollywood, owner and designer Hiroko Fujikawa has created a fabulous nail art design that is the perfect accessory for attending weddings or for wearing everyday! The beautiful “traditional” design features a twist on the original French tip with white lines, flowers and rhinestones that are sure to match with any bride’s dream dress!
Tyra Banks is a big fan of this luxury hot nail spot and you will be too.
For all you ladies who are dying to know how to create this look at home. Below we have provided step-by-step techniques for the “Traditional” design. Enjoy.
- Apply base coat.
- Apply white gel color, creating French tip.
- Draw thin curved line along the French tip.
- Draw some half-moons on the thin curved line.
- Draw thin vertical lines inside of the half-moons.
- Draw winding lines.
- Draw a flower on the bottom of the nail.
- Draw some lines inside of the flower.
- Draw another flower on the nail. (same process as #7 and #8)
- Draw plaid lines around the flowers.
- Attach a big crystal and 2 small crystals on the tip of the nail, and Apply top coat.
For more information, please visit www.mars-salon.com
Want more beauty inspiration? Join us on our Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr or tweet us @1966magazine.