So you want to discover how to make your hair grow faster?
There is nothing as beautiful on a woman as long, beautiful hair. Men everywhere love women who have long locks, and women love the versatility of having lengthy tresses that they can style different ways. Lengthy hair gives women a more youthful appearance as well, easily making a woman’s face look years younger.
If you have ever wondered how to make your hair grow faster and longer naturally, the good news is that there are many options available to you that can give you that flowing, thick mane you have always wanted.
The first thing you need to know when you are wondering how to make your hair grow faster and longer naturally is that many of the things you do every day can make it easier to grow. Stay away from extremely hot hair styling tools and very hot water when you bathe, because heat can make hair more brittle causing it to break long before it grows.
Another method you can use is to get regular hair trims. Dry and brittle ends of your tresses can dramatically slow the growth of hair because your body spends too much energy trying to maintain those ends. Avoid coloring your curls too often, and try to stick with coloring products that use natural products to prevent drying and damage.
In this article, I will share five simple ways I consider the most important to grow a healthy mane.
1. To discover how to make your hair grow hair faster you need to consume lots of protein. Protein is crucial for mane development as it is responsible for creating keratin. Keratin is what your tresses are made off.Consider taking an amino acid supplement to get all the protein you need.
2. Allow your tresses to breathe. This means let your locks grow naturally! So forget using product on your mane. And wear loose fitting hair styles like buns and French braids. Hairstyles that are tight will tug and tear at your tresses.
3. To discover how to make your hair grow hair faster you should never expose your mane to heat! Heating tools like flat irons and blow dryers will dry out your tresses and cause breakages and slower hair growth.
4. The next way to allow your tresses to grow longer is to take vitamins. Good vitamins for healthy tresses include: Prenatal pills, B vitamins and nails growth pills. All of these have been shown to boost growth.
5. Use a good herbal growth oil to get longer locks. The one I recommend is Mira hair oil. This is an arjuvedic formulation proven to boost the growth of new tresses. Simply apply it on the scalp and leave it in for thirty minutes then wash it out with a natural shampoo.
Also, let’s not discount one of the little known secrets that has more recently been noted as a good way of helping hair growth. So what is it? It’s called Biotin or vitamin H or B7. This when combined with other natural treatments has been shown to be effective in helping to grow hair longer.
Massaging your head is good for the scalp and therefore good for the blood flow in the scalp. It is not just a case of asking someone to massage your scalp or massaging it yourself. You should use massage oil on your scalp as well. If you do it properly and frequently, you will soon notice results. Just remember…
You should begin the massage at the front of your head near the hairline, working your way round the sides then doing the top of the scalp then toward the back of your head. Don’t rush the process because you don’t want to pull your hair.
The key to how to make your hair grow faster is to stick with the techniques above and in time you will grow longer and stronger locks.