We have loved Brittanie Evans whether she is drawing a masterpiece or showing how she transforms into Black Barbie. One of her latest fun hair color looks involves two very bold tints, orange and pink. Normally, we would never think that orange and pink hair could look fabulous together. However, Brittanie Evans has made us believers and she even revealed how she achieved this bold hairstyle! Brittanie explained,
“I’m wearing 4 bundles of The Vanity Box brazilian wavy extensions cut into a bob. This hairstyle only took a few hours to achieve. I used two boxes of SPLAT platinum blonde to lift the color (The Vanity Box hair colors very well). Then [I] went over it with a pink and orange semi-permanent hair dye from ADORE. The hair was curled with my PYT Hair Bombshell curling wand. Voila!”
What a total doll! Plus, she definitely knows how to dye some hair. Therefore, if you are looking for some inspiration to add some splash to your strands Brittanie Evans multi-colored bob is a good choice.
Beauty Notes: Besides amazing hair Brittanie Evans is also known for her beautiful makeup looks. Here is what she used to create this one:
- Skin– Makeup Forever Ultra HD Foundation, Anastasia of Beverly Hills Cream Contour Kit in Medium and Anastasia of Beverly Hills Powder Contour Kit in Medium to Tan.
- Eyes– House of Lashes Femme Fatale and Noir Fairy Lashes stacked together.
- Lips– Kylie Jenner Posie Matte Lipstick.
- Glow– Gerard Cosmetics Marilyn Highlighter.
- Brows– Anastasia of Beverly Hills Brow Definer in Chocolate.
Thoughts? Talk beauty with us on our Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr or tweet us @1966magazine.