We all were not blessed with DD’s, C’s or even a B cup. Perhaps we are just a humble A cup trying to make it in this big boob world. But don’t fret ladies, because unlike your big boobie sisters you can wear clothing that they could never wear, have less back problems and hey perhaps go bra less from time to time; I don’t judge. Below are 7 Clothing Tips for Women With Small Bust that you can try right now.
- Wear ruffles or embellishments around the chest area these can add volume.
- Opt for pastels and other light colors, especially across the bust. Dark colors have a slimming effect, which could make your chest look smaller.
- Wear Scoop neck tops instead of V-necks. V-necks draws attention to your smaller chest. Scoop necks does exactly that is scoops everything making your boobs like fuller.
- Accessorize with necklaces but choose shorter ones. Don’t go for long thin necklaces that draws the eyes down to the lack of cleavage you have. You want to draw the up.
- Makes the chest area appear fuller by wearing empire style dresses.
- Become good friends with Victoria’s Secret. Buy padded or push-up bra they give you instant curves.
- Look for dresses and tops that feature gathering, pleats or twists. These kind of detailing gives the illusion of curves through texture and volume.