1. Never touch your face, doing so can lead to break outs.
2. Always wash and moisturize your face in an upward motion to help minimize sagging skin in the future.
3. Do not “pop” or squeeze pimples in order not to cause a tiny pit or scar.
4. The easiest way to freshen up makeup during the day is to blot oily areas (nose, forehead & chin) with a tissue then apply a thin layer of foundation.
5. Women of color DO need to protect their skin from harmful elements such as the sun. Be sure to choose a SPF formulated moisturizer to keep skin healthy.