Okay everyone, let’s all be honest. A makeup look is only as good or successful as the tools that are found in your beauty arsenal. The right cosmetics, sponges, puffs, brushes; you name it, can make all the difference. Knowing this, makeup brand, Wet N’ Wild is set to release their Wet N Wild 10 Piece Brush Set. A collection of pro-grade brushes that will help you perfect EVERY beauty look you hope to achieve.
Wet N Wild 10 Piece Brush Set-Perfect Looks With This Professional Luxe Collection
So what’s in the collection and also how are the brushes made? Well, each brush is made up of densely packed ultra-soft synthetic bristles. You will find that these synthetic bristles do an awesome job of mimicking the consistency of natural hairs. Plus, you can rest easy knowing that this set is completely vegan, cruelty-free as well as gluten-free.
Furthermore, no more slipping during makeup application. Wet N Wild thought majorly thought ahead and each handle in this collection is of ergonomic design. So then, you will be able to get and maintain a good grip while creating those awesome Instagram beat faces.
PSSST… we know like us you guys also love learning of a good sale. As a result, we are hearing on the makeup streets that this set will be half off ($15) on Walgreens website! However, only from November 4th to November 10th. So tell a friend!
Wet N Wild 10 Piece Brush Set-Perfect Looks With This Professional Luxe Collection (Continued)
Now on to each brush itself. Below we have ordered each brush that comes in the set in alphabetical order. Also, we have included a brief description so that you will know what each brush is for (if you don’t already know). Here we go:
- Blush Brush- Use this one in order to apply powder or cream blush to the apples of the cheeks.
- Concealer Brush– This brush is precisely used for applying concealers to small areas of imperfection(s).
- Fan Brush– Can use this brush for a very light dusting application of any powders; or as a cleanup tool to remove excess powder fallout.
- Flat Contour Brush– Utilize this one to apply cream or powder products for defined face contouring.
- Flat Foundation Brush– Can use this item to buff in liquid or cream foundation.
- Fluffy Blending Brush– Utilize this brush to blend out any harsh lines after an eyeshadow application.
- Large Powder Brush– This big brush can be used to apply loose or pressed powder.
- Shader Eye Brush– Use it to apply, smudge and blend all types of eye products on the upper eyelid.
- Tapered Blending Brush– Use in order to apply as well as blend eyeshadow tones in the crease.
- Tapered Highlighting Brush– Use this one to apply highlighting cream or powder to your cheek bones, cupids bow or the bridge of your nose.
Sound good? Well, you can already get your hands on these brushes online at walgreens.com and wetnwildbeauty.com. Each 10 Piece Brush Set currently retails for $30.
**Want Even More Beauty as well as Makeup News, Insights as well as Trends? Download Our New Shiny App! Click HERE**
Thoughts on Wet N Wild 10 Piece Brush Set-Perfect Looks With This Pro-Level Luxe Collection? Well let’s connect then! Join the discussion and talk all things beauty as well as makeup related with us by dropping a comment like its hot down low. Or also hit us up on our Facebook, Instagram (1966mag), Tumblr, Pinterest or tweet us @1966magazine.