You have probably heard it time and time again that blondes have more fun. Maybe it is because blonde hair color is a bold tint for black hair or maybe it is just exciting to try out new hair colors. Nevertheless, our favorite celebrities can’t seem to get enough of the golden shade!
We have complied a list of 8 black celebrities to prove our point, but before we get into that we decided to give a little hair advice to help maintain blonde tinted hair. Color treated locks need to be handled gently and with great care in order to protect it from damage. Here are some tips:
- Use heat styling tools on a lower heat setting to protect tresses that may be more fragile due to the coloring process.
- The lightening/highlighting process is no joke, in-between salon visits treat hair with plenty of conditioning treatments to help strands rebuild from any damage.
- Keep blonde color from growing dull by using a clarifying shampoo every few weeks.
- Base your hair color on how much money and time you are willing to invest in order to maintain it.
- Keep hair strong by using a strengthening spray formulated for color treated hair on a weekly basis.
Now what you have been waiting for, some blonde hair inspiration just in case you are on the fence about taking the blonde plunge.
It is not only the girls who love the blonde hair, guys too are getting in on all the fun. Check out male model Michael Lockley to see what we mean!
Would you rock blonde hair? Talk hair with us on our Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr or tweet us @1966magazine.