The list for Starfruit Benefits is WAY LONG; yet the funny thing is, many don’t ever think to eat it. Actually, in reality; many have probably never even heard of it. Nevertheless, superstar singer and known vegan, Mya; is on a mission to change all of that. Mya hit up social media to tell her fans why they should be consuming this sweet/tarte flavored, tropical fruit that’s native to Asia. And we are totally here for it!
Starfruit Benefits -Transform Your Skin, Hair and Health
Yes, it literally looks like a star when cut up. However, don’t just focus on that cute aspect. It’s what it can do to your appearance (inside and outside); that is the real kicker.
If you have ever laid eyes on Mya for two seconds you will easily see that her hair, skin and overall bod seems to be in top notch shape. Now you can get the same look and results by adding starfruit to your diet. Here are a few of the numerous benefits:
- Helps lower cholesterol levels.
- Purifies the blood, making the skin glow.
- Rich in B-complex vitamin, which is essential for hair growth.
- Effectively helps combat Diabetes.
- Beneficial for oily and acne prone skin.
- Great source of vitamins A and C.
- Contains anti-microbial ingredients.
- Useful for treating cough.
- Rich in fiber to improve digestion. The fruit along with it’s waxy peel provides a good amount of dietary fiber.
- Reduces blood sugar and prevents high blood pressure.
- Low calorie fruit.
- Great for detoxing and can help prevent constipation.
- Can help ease and relieve headaches, irritated eyes, hangovers and insomnia.
As one can see, the answer to beauty really can be found in nature. Moreover, as the importance for really watching what you eat continues to grow; knowing of a fruit that can do the most is a real fabulous find. Studies and research are showing more and more that processed foods are including harmful and dangerous chemicals designed to make us sick. Therefore, stick to healthier options and watch your skin, hair and health improve.
**Want Even More Fitness as well as Health and Nutrition News, Insights as well as Trends? Download Our New Shiny App! Click HERE**
Thoughts on Starfruit Benefits -Transform Your Skin, Hair and Health? Well let’s connect then! Join the discussion and talk all things fitness as well as health and nutrition related with us by dropping a comment like its hot down low. Or also hit us up on our Facebook, Instagram (1966mag), Tumblr, Pinterest or tweet us @1966magazine.