Scientists have shown in studies that a great many people find symmetry to be beautiful. If you are looking to enhance your natural beauty then you want to try to maintain symmetry. This is true whether you are applying make-up, or trimming/shaping eyebrows, it’s important to make sure they are mirror images of each other on the left and right sides.
For those, who use an eyebrow pencil to help shape and define their brows set the brow pencil by applying a little bit of translucent product over the arches. What will this do or accomplish? The powder will soak up the oils on your skin and keep your brows looking well-groomed.
Not all of us are born with a perfect set of eyebrows. So then, what are some other tips and tricks for achieving well-groomed brows? Check out our list to find out!
- Ease the Pain- Tweeze and define brows after your shower, the warm water will help soften the hair making plucking easier.
- Don’t Skimp on the Tweezer- It’s true you are what you eat and you get what you pay for. Purchase a good pair of slanted tweezers (slanted tweezers will not pinch your skin and can quickly remove itty bitty hairs).
- Elude the Unibrow- Where should your brows begin? Right above your tearduct.
- Don’t Go Pass the Finishline- Eyebrows should end near a 45 degree angle outside the outer corner of your eye.
- Leave High Arches to McDonalds- DO NOT arch your brows too high because if you do they will look unnatural.