Dear 1966 Diary,
I have been a fan of velvet since the days that I was a little tot. Once again my mom is behind my fashion fascination, for she bought me numerous velvet dresses as a little girl and I adored them all. Nowadays I don’t wear velvet from head to toe as my mom enjoyed dressing me, but I do still enjoy incorporating it into my style here and there. For my entry today I decided to create a look showing how I like to do velvet. Happy Friday and stay stylish!
- Balmain Cropped Embellished Cord and Woven Top $7,505 net-a-porter.com
- Carolina Herrera Women’s Wide-Leg Pants With Pleated Front Details $1,290 neimanmarcus.com
- Tabitha Simmons Black Seude Aura Sandals $1,115 montaignemarket.com
- Saint Laurent Monogramme Velvet Clutch $1,450 luisaviaroma.com
- Fragments Cushion-Cut Pave Stud Earrings $12 lastcall.com