Thanks to Disney every now and then I just want to feel like a little princess for a day (I’m only 5’1 haha). To make this happen without looking like a 5-year-old I usually combine cutesy, girly details all into one ensemble. Pastels, pearls, dresses with volume, gold and florals usually do the trick.
Today’s look is my modern take on what a princess of today may want to wear. It’s a nice elegant look maybe not for a Ball, but a nice time out with Mr. Prince Charming? Being pretty in pastels is just as being a princess for a day to me. How do you like to dress when you’re feeling a kinda “royal.” Tweet us your look and we’ll showcase here on the blog! So get snapping…
- MSGM Printed Duchesse-Satin Mini Dress $1240 modaoperandi.com
- Casadei Blade Cream Patent Leather Pumps $845 harveynichols.com
- Tory Burch Austin Textured-Leather Clutch $185 theoutnet.com
- Pearl Two-Finger Ring $28 baublebar.com
- Elements Gold Caged Heart Pendant $190 jewelstreet.com