Our Beautiful Black Women feature today is all about how model Leomie Anderson Covers Wonderland Summer 2017! Leomie hit up her fans to reveal her new work. She states, “Happy to announce my Wonderland cover is out at the end of the month.” Time is going fast and it’s almost time for this particular issue to be released. We got deets on this edition along with other news of the happenings of Miss Anderson!
Beautiful Black Women: Leomie Anderson Covers Wonderland Summer 2017
For the cover Leomie wears Louis Vuitton as well as Bulgari. Her fashionable cover is the photography work of Megan Eagles. The Wonderland Summer 2017 edition is currently available for pre-order.
Nevertheless, Leomie Anderson has been super busy, scoring one cool modeling job after another. Just in case you haven’t been able to keep up with this beauty, we have compiled a few of her recent projects.
1. Victoria’s Secret – Anderson walked the catwalk during the sexiest night on television. Meow!
2. Dunn x Missguided – Leomie teamed up with fellow supermodel Jourdan Dunn in order to slay her collection with fashion brand, Missguided. Work mamas.
3. Lapp the Band Project – Featured in i-D Magazine this editorial aimed to bring attention to diversity in the fashion industry.
4. Good American – Got jeans? Leomie Anderson stars in an ad campaign to showcase boot leg denim.
5. FentyxPuma – Rihanna’s school chic collection is still making waves. Anderson walked in the beyond cute runway show that included lockers and long catwalk desk. Ingenious!
As you can see, Leomie Anderson is making it rain in the talent department. We are so proud of this hard-working young woman. Plus, we are excited to see what the rest of the year holds for this gorgeous gal!
**Want Even More Fashion News as well as Trends? Download Our New App! Click HERE**
Thoughts on Beautiful Black Women: Leomie Anderson Covers Wonderland Summer 2017? Well let’s connect then! Join the discussion and talk all things celebrity as well as fashion related with us by dropping a comment like its hot down low. Or also hit us up on our Facebook, Instagram (1966mag), Tumblr, Pinterest or tweet us @1966magazine.