You should only have to wear wigs because you want to not because you are trying to hide dull, lifeless hair. The suggestions below are easy to follow and will have your hair looking fantastic in no time.
- Believe it or not, one of the best things you can do for hair care is to avoid areas high in pollution. Pollution has been shown to cause damage to your hair because of the absorption of toxic substances into the body.
- Do not rub your hair dry or style it when it is not dry. When hair is wet, it is far more vulnerable to breakage. Instead, use a towel to gently dry your hair, then allow residual dampness to air-dry. Avoid styling your hair until it is completely dry.
- If you are not getting enough calories into your body, one of the symptoms that you will have is hair loss. You can get rid of hair loss by ensuring you eat enough according to your height, age and weight. It is important to get enough nutrients throughout the day. Yes, diet can play a key factor in hair care. If you have an unbalanced diet, you can have hair that is unhealthy. The main culprits is eating a lot of fast food and high carbohydrate meals. To combat this, add more high protein/low-fat options to your diet for the healthiest hair, for example fish and poultry. Also, keep your diet rich in fresh vegetables.
- Use a rosemary and olive oil mix on your hair. Rosemary makes hair shiny and strong. It also has proven antioxidant properties that benefit your scalp and hair.
- Consume more vitamin C if your want to reduce hair loss. Vitamin C gets more blood to the scalp, maintaining capillaries that carry blood to the follicles of hair. By getting better blood flow to the scalp, this will help the hair regrow faster.